GTV Live Shopping LLC ("GTV or GunTV") is part of the Social Responsibility Network LLC ("SRN") family of businesses. GTV Live Shopping LLC is a multi channel retailer, including television, ecommerce and social media.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
In General. We may collect information that can identify you ("personal information") such as your name, phone number, mailing address, e-mail address, as well as other information that does not identify you. When you provide personal information through our Services, the information may be sent to servers located in the United States.
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE. We may collect and store any personal information you enter on our online Services, provide to us by phone, furnish to our Customer Care department, or give to us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number, and, if you transact business with us, financial information such as your payment method (valid credit card number, type, expiration date, or other financial information). We also may request information about your interests and activities, your gender and age, your opinion about products and services that we offer, and other demographic information.
- INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES. We may also periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from other GTV affiliated businesses, business partners, contractors, and other third parties and add it to our account information or other information we have collected. Examples of information that we may receive include: updated delivery and address information, purchase history, and additional demographic information.
- INFORMATION ABOUT OTHERS. We may also collect and store personal information about other people that you provide to us. If you use our Services to send others (friends, relatives, colleagues, etc.) a product as a gift, information that may interest them, or messages (such as invitations) through our Services, we may store your personal information and the personal information of each such recipient.
- INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY. We automatically collect information from your browser when you use our online Services. This information may or can include your IP address, your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that your browser previously accepted from us (see "Cookies" below), and the referring website address.
- COOKIES. When you use our online Services, we may assign your computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to our online Services and to personalize your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about your online activity on our online Services, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on our online Services. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on our online Services.
- OTHER TECHNOLOGIES. We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our online Services. We also may include web beacons and other similar technologies in promotional or other e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables us to customize the services we offer visitors to our online Services to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of our online advertising, content, programming, or other activities.
We may collect information that can identify you ("personal information"), such as your name and e-mail address, (i) when you (or other customers) provide it to us when using our Services, or (ii) from other GTV businesses, from our business partners, or from other third parties. We may combine the personal information that we receive from different sources.
We also may collect other types of information in the following ways when you use our online Services:
- Our server logs automatically collect information, such as your IP address, your browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit, which helps us to track users' movements around our online Services and to understand trends.
- We may assign your computer or device one or more cookies which may collect information to facilitate access to our online Services and to personalize your online experience.
- We may use standard Internet tools, such as web beacons, which collect information that tracks your use of our online Services and enables us to customize our online Services and advertisements.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Should we ever do so, we will comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act.
INFORMATION OTHERS MAY COLLECT
We may allow third-party advertising companies or ad networks to display advertisements on our online Services.
We do not provide any personal information to these companies.
These companies may use tracking tools, such as cookies, to collect information about computers and/or devices used to view or interact with their advertisements.
Some of these companies may be members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offers consumers the ability to opt out of ad targeting by all member companies.
If you post information about yourself or others, or communicate with others using our Services, please note that we cannot control who reads your postings or what they do with the information you provide. We encourage you to use caution in posting personal information.
HOW WE MAY USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use information to:
Fulfill your requests for products and services;
Offer products and services that may be of interest to you;
Customize the advertising and content that you see on our Services;
Facilitate use of our Services;
Manage your account and your preferences;
Analyze use of and improve our Services, products, and other services;
Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our Services; and
Enforce our Conditions of Use.
WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will not share your personal information with others except as indicated below, or except when we inform you in advance and give you the opportunity to opt out. We may share personal information with:
Service providers, such as credit-card payment processors, performing services on our behalf;
Other GTV businesses;
Other businesses with which we partner or which we carefully select to offer you products, services, and promotions through our Services; and
Other third parties in limited circumstances, such as complying with legal requirements, preventing fraud, and protecting the safety of our customers.
We may share aggregated, non-personal information in any of the above situations and also with advertisers and others.
You may choose:
Not to provide personal information, although that may result in your inability to obtain certain services or use certain features of our Services;
To stop receiving promotional e-mails or newsletters from us by modifying your e-mail subscription settings here;
To delete or decline cookies by changing your browser settings, although if you do so, some of the features or services of our online Services may not function properly;
We take appropriate physical, electronic, and other security measures to help safeguard personal information from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Attention: Privacy Officer
GTV Live Shopping LLC
P.O. Box 454
Thousand Palms, CA 92276
Answers others found helpful